Saturday, October 8, 2022

Just Us Girls #653 - Trend Week

Sue is the host for Trend Week at Just Us Girls and she has chosen one of my favorites.

I received some stamps from a friend who was purging and thought this one from Penny Black would make a great CAS card.


It's stamped on Bristol and colored with Zigs.  The sentiment is from Altenew and try as I did I couldn't get a straight line.  That's okay.  It slants up just like my handwriting. LOL  

I hope you'll join the Design Team and our guest Lynne Jardine in making a CAS card this week.  We'd love to see you in our gallery.  And who knows?  If you win,  you could be our next guest. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

16 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... the pink just grabbed me! Gorgeous florals!

Carol said...

Such pretty coloring on your pretty CAS card! Simple yet elegant!

baileyrosy.com said...

An elegant and stylish CAS sensation your coloring is beautiful and the slanting sentiment gives it a personal touch just like handwriting
Marie

I Card Everyone said...

Your gorgeous Zigs-coloring takes eye-priority, Bobby! So beautiful!
=]

Anonymous said...

So pretty in its simplicity, and beautifully colored too. Zigs are always a hit, especially on Bristol. Gorgeous!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card and wonderfully colored. Bright pink is my favorite tone of pink. Have a great week!

Lisa Elton said...

That stamp ended up in good hands, Bobby! This is beautiful!

Bonnie said...

This is one of my favorite stamps and I love how you've colored it, Bobby! Just gorgeous! I have the same slant :-)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That flower image is gorgeous and you coloring is perfect! Love this CAS beauty!

cm said...

Gorgeous in every way, Bobby! You always create magic with you zigs!
hugs~c

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty pink bouquet!

Ina G said...

Oh Bobby how I have missed seeing your beautifully coloured floral cards so you really made my day when I saw this beauty. It's just gorgeous and colours so bold. Swoon!

Anonymous said...

Perfect image for a CAS card. Love how you used zigs. Mine are collecting dust!

Anonymous said...

The above comment is from Lisa Kind. I don’t know why it publishes as anonymous. I don’t have this issue wit any other blogs. 🤷‍♀️

Bobby said...

I don't know why either, Lisa. Does a screen pop up to have you sign in to Google? I've had that happen before.