Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Christmas Card Throwdown October Stash

I had an embossed panel sitting on my desk and thought it would work well for a card for Christmas Card Throwdown and their Tic Tac Toe challenge. I used the bottom row across - die cut, deer, embossing.


The Woods folder was embossed on white and then Distress Oxides in Hickory Smoke and Gathered Twigs were swiped up and down it.  You can barely see the sparkle in the paper that the EbyE deer was cut from or the Nuvo drops that decorate his antlers. For a spot of color, I added a collar to the deer and a little cardinal from the SSS Chisholm wreath.  I thought the sentiment from PFS was perfect with all the glitter. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I love hearing from you.










If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It wouldn't be an uncommon sight to see both a Cardinal and deer on one of our walks, Bobby! Love it!
=]

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS card. Love the background, and that red bird is the perfect final touch. WONDERFUL!!!

Marcia Hill said...

BEAUTIFUL!! :0)

Lori m said...

Very pretty, hugs, Lori m

Bonnie said...

I love this soaring deer and how the cardinal adds a pop of color to the scene!

Fabiola said...

magnifique carte Bobby, toute pleine de nature, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

TK said...

Cute! Love the "light bulb" antlers, and definitely the pop of red and sparkles bring this card to life

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby I love how you put this card together using several different sources. I love the finished card. Thank you for the lovely sympathy card my friend!