Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Color Hues #52

Even though I have an order on its way, I'm going to try to use more of my older stamps. 😁  I did just that for the challenge at Color Hues.


The stamp is Blooms Fill-in from Concord and 9th, stamped in CP Aquatini and Tiara.   I die cut one image from the background stamp and layered it up three times.  The sentiment is from The Ton. 

Thanks for dropping by.  


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A beautiful way to say hello, Bobby! Remember how happy we were to find that CP inks were perfect for this set? So fun!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Fabulous colors. I have that stamp set and haven't gotten it inky for awhile, I must look for it. Great design here, really lovely!

Bonnie said...

Just perfect for using these colors, Bobby! Very nice!

TK said...

Beautiful colors and card! I haven't seen this stamp before and it makes a great base to your beautiful card

Kristie Goulet said...

Oh this is so pretty, Bobby! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

This is wonderful, Bobby. I love the dark background with the pops of yellow. This is a great stamp set! I Like you, need to pull out some of my older stamps and give them some love as the new ones keep piling up. LOL. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

Anonymous said...

Bobby what a beautiful card for this challenge, the colours are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Here we go again, Blogger does not want me to publish a comment with my name! It's Tracey McNeely.

cm said...

Absolutely gorgeous florals, Bobby, especially in turquoise and mustard! Thrilled to see you in the CH gallery!
hugs~c