Sunday, November 20, 2022

Color Hues #53

Fortunately I had a card already made that fit the challenge at Color Hues.  Not many know that I had rotator cuff surgery on November 7 and can't use  my left arm.  It's killing me that I can't do any card making, or much else for that matter, but I did get all my cards ready to mail ahead of time so there may be a few I can enter in challenges.   


The backgrouond stamp is from PinkFresh Studio colored with Zigs. The foiled sentiment is from Waffle Flower.

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you Christmas card making is going well.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

This one worked perfectly for the color challenge Bobby and it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL too! Such pretty coloring with those Zigs!! Hang in there and let the healing happen and you'll be back to card making soon I hope!! Sending some extra prayers your way!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card! Glad you had some made ahead. Hope you're doing well and feeling better every day. Maybe we can put you right arm and my left together and get a card or two made!! Hang in there, Bobby xo

Anonymous said...

I was very surprised to see you in the lineup at Color Hues and happy to know that you are not over doing it and that this card was just waiting for the perfect challenge. It is wonderful! I hope things are progressing well with your arm. Hang in there as Lisa said. Her joke was funny too.

Anonymous said...

It’s me Nancy!

Karen said...

So sorry to hear about the surgery. Hope it went well--it can be a very painful experience! So glad, however, that you had this gorgeous card all ready to go for the Scarlet and Green challenge! I love that background and the foiled sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.


Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby I hope that every day you are healing you'll be so glad you did it! Beautifully coloured with your ZIG's and the foiled sentiment sets it off! Thank you so much for sharing at the Color Hues!