Sunday, November 6, 2022

Time Out #226

Time Out has their Inspired By Words challenge up. This is what we are to base our card on.


I took the good heart part for my card.


I knew I wanted to use the sentiment from Altenew's Positive Vibes set but didn't want to do the flowers that come with it.  I rememberd my heart wreath from The Greetery and the sentiment fit inside it perfectlly.  I found a smooshed panel in my Bits & Pieces box and cut the layers of the wreath from it.  The background is a coverplate from Concord and 9th. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I love it when you do.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It sure makes any chore better, Bobby. Not sure I put much love in laundry, however. Ha! Maybe I should add a dash tomorrow?
LOve your wreath - and this wonderful sentiment!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

I love using smooshed panels to make die cuts. It makes them so interesting. Your wreath is just beautiful, and that background really makes the focal pop. Lovely!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous wreath, Bobby! It's so pretty against that pierced background!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty! Thanks for my card! xo

Loll said...

Lovely heart wreath, Bobby! So pretty with the gorgoeus colours of green that you've used. xx

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... great card!!!

TK said...

SO pretty! Love the deep colors, a terrific off-set to the delicate coverplate!

Jeanne H said...

Your heart card is wonderful! Love the simplicity.

Shauna said...

What a pretty card! The wreath is a great focal point, but that background looks awesome! Thanks for playing at Time Out!
- Shauna