Sunday, December 4, 2022

The Flower Challenge #75

This will be the last challenge for The Flower Challenge until February.  We hope you'll join us.

My card features an embossing folder from Tim Holtz on kraft cardstock and colored with Altenew artist markers.  The original sentiment didn't turn out well so I took another piece of kraft and gold heat embossed a different sentiment, popping it up over the old one.

Darnell is our guest this month.  Be sure and check out what she and the other designers made for our Christmas challenge. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 


13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I don't really have to say how much I love this, do I? Among my favorites - and I love the way you've colored them!
=]

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful card Bobby I love the colouring of the flower truly stunning. My next challenge is to try colouring my very small, mmmm, collection of floral embossed folders. A wonderful Christmas card Bobby xx Aileen

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous pink poinsettias, Bobby! I love how you colored them so neatly!

Loll said...

I LOVE this embossing folder. Your pink poinsettias look so beautiful of the kraft background. xx

Anonymous said...

LOVE what you have done with that mini embossing folder. I have it and used it a lot last year. Using it on kraft and then coloring it up is GENIUS!!! Beautiful!!

Lisa Elton said...

This has a wonderful old fashioned look to it and it's lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love the pink poinsettias Bobby, especially on craft! The touch of gold with the "new" sentiment is perfect. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Stef

TK said...

Very pretty! Love this on kraft, and fantastic save for the sentiment

TaeEun said...

The coloring on the embossed poinsettias is just gorgeous, Bobby! It looks beautiful on kraft!

Darnell said...

I am amazed at how steady your hand is to be able to beautifully color this e/f image so perfectly, Bobby! And I love the the tones and shading you chose. Hugs, Darnell

donna mikasa said...

Colored kraft card stock is so pretty, Bobby! So very inspiring!

Viv said...

Such a gorgeous card Bobby and the embossed Poinsettia's look just amazing too. So many fabulous cards made all year for the team, thank you so much! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas ;) hugs Viv xx

Ericka Strange said...

Gorgeous card Booby and I love the embossed look and how you colored up the poinsettia. Beautiful on the kraft paper! Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!