Wednesday, January 18, 2023

52 Christmas Card Throwdown 23-2

Several ideas crossed my mind for the color challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown but not one of them seemed right. Then I remembered my GinaK gnomes.  


It's hard to photograph silver but it's there in the polka dots and sentiment.  The gnome, dressed in turquoise from my scraps, is popped up on Desert Storm cardstock.  I hope the white beard is okay.

Thanks for dropping by.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

12 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Such a clever cute Christmas Gnome for the color challenge, Bobby. TFS Hugs..Nancy

TK said...

Oh the gnome is adorable! He's so dapper in his turquoise duds

Tracey said...

such a cute card I love the gnome ,thank you for playing along with this weeks 52 christmas card throwdown

Anonymous said...

Oh my heart!!! I am so in love with gnomes and yours makes me smile all over my face. I love the simplicity here, I am pinning for future reference. Super, SUPER cute!!!

Bonnie said...

This guy is adorable with his polka dot cap! A fun Christmas card, Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

His white beard is perfect from where I'm sitting, Bobby - OH, is he a cutie!
=]

Darnell said...

I think you've nailed the colors, Bobby, and white is always okay on a color challenge (as I understand it). He's a doll, perfect with the sediment, and I love his little feet! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

So adorable Bobby. Great way to use the challenge colours! xx

Lisa Elton said...

This is CAS and so cute!

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used colours very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Andreja said...

What a beautiful festive card :-)) I like how you use my colours ❤️
Thanks for playing with us at 52CCT.

Goga said...

Beautiful winter card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga