Monday, January 16, 2023

Color Hues #56

I was honored to win the Navy and Cream challenge at Color Hues with this card.  Now I'm excited to be a guest designing for the current challenge. 

I knew right away what I wanted to do with these colors.  It's not long until Valentine's Day so that's the direction I took.


I love this little gumball machine from Concord and 9th.  I turned it into a shaker with heart and round gumballs.  The background was embossed with the SU Subtle folder and of course I couldn't resist the puny sentiment.  

I'm sure there will be a wide variety of pink and red cards on the blog from the wonderfully talented design team.  Let's go take a look.  I hope they inspire you to make a card for the gallery. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

16 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations on that win, Bobby - I just loved your card!
Now this gumball machine is as cute as a button - love that sentiment, and your pricing, too!
=]

Darnell said...

That is the cutest Valentine, Bobby, and I love the sediment! I also love the gumball machine and how you added regular and heart-shaped gumballs! The gallery is going to be amazing in pinks and reds! Hugs, Darnell

Judy Woodland said...

Well how stinkin' CUTE!!! You are so clever to make the hearts into gum balls. I love this so much and it's a great take on the challenge. Super adorable!!

Marcia Hill said...

CONGRATS on being our GD for this challenge Bobby, and you aced it with this FABULOUS gumball machine! And who doesn't LOVE a shaker?!! I'm loving the sentiment too!! AWESOME card my friend and thanks so much for playing along with us at The Color Hues Challenge! Hugs. :0)

Julie B said...

I love a punny sentiment too Bobby. Love this take on the colours, so cute. So pleased to have you guesting with us this time around. :)

Nancy said...

Bobby, We are happy to have you guesting with us! I have a gumball machine stamp that I need to show some love. Your card is wonderful, thanks for the inspiration.

Bonnie said...

What a fun stamp and perfect for dispensing or shaking these little hearts! Congratulations on your win at Color Hues and you've done a fantastic inspiration design!

Lisa Elton said...

Yay, congrats on your win! This is such a cute card, Bobby!

TK said...

Congratulations on the GD spot, Bobby -- your make is perfect for the challenge and the holiday, and I LOVE that sentiment!

JulieP said...

This is such a fun way to make any image into a Valentine. I love, love, love that punny sentiment. We're so happy you're here with us today!!!

Anonymous said...

That gumball machine is beyond cute Bobby, and the sentiment? Well, it just tickles this pun loving gal! So glad you are our Guest Designer for this challenge!

Stef

Nora Noll said...

Congratulations on the win!! Your card is so CUTE!! I love that gumball machine. Brings back memories!!

Karen said...

Love that gum ball machine, and hearts are a perfect filler! So much fun to have you as a Guest Designer with us at Color Hues!

Julia Aston said...

On this is so fun with the heart gumballs! Congrats on being Guest DT! xx

cm said...

You've created a delightful gumbelievable card, Bobby; perfect for the challenge! I have this gumball machine somewhere in my stash; after seeing the gem you've created, I need to find it and plan a play date. So wonderful to have you guest design with us.
hugs~c

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby your gumball machine is just the sweetest! I always wanted one when I was a kid, I just remembered that seeing your post. So thrilled to have you join us this challenge.