Thursday, January 26, 2023

Christmas Craft Creations - Snippets

I'm still working on Christmas cards.  This is the second one I've posted this week and it's for Christmas Craft Creations.  They want you to use your snippets and who doesn't have a lot of those.


This paper pack is from 2013 and I don't know why I bought it.  It has a lot of brown and darker Christmas colors in it.  I want to use it up so took the scraps to make these gifts from the layered boxes from Waffle Flower.  PTI's Rustic Cream was used for the card base to go with the rather rustic look of the paper.  The sentiment is from Penny Black. 

While I had the scraps out, I made a second card - different orientation.


I can see using this die set for presents for both Christmas and birthdays.

Thanks for dropping by.  Please leave a comment so I know you were here.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, how stinkin' CUTE!!! And what a good way to use up scraps. I bet these were so much fun to make, the possibilities are endless. Okay, how on EARTH do you remember how old your patterned paper is? I have no clue when I got any of mine, and I have a LOT!!! This is FABULOUS!!

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, I'm pretty sure those papers were some I FORCED you to take from my house!! You know from one paper hoarder to another! lol
I love them, and how you've put them to use for these darling gifts!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your snippets made some pretty packages, Bobby! I have my eye on the one with the cardinal on it!

Loll said...

Great way to use snippets to create this really fun and festive Christmas presents. xx

Bonnie said...

Such pretty packages, Bobby!

Tammy Fite said...

Love the presents--what a great way to use your snippets!! Thanks for sharing with us at CCC!!

TK said...

Great use of the "bits" in your box, plus that sentiment is oh so true! Nice cards, Bobby

Leanne said...

What a great idea and nicely done, thanks for playing our challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT Member
Christmas Craft Creations

Helen said...

Two fabulous cards - perfect for our challenge.

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.

Helen x
DT