Friday, January 27, 2023

Christmas Card Throwdown 3-23

I hope you aren't getting tired of my Christmas cards.  I want to make at least one a week for Christmas Card Throwdown.  This week it's "Fairies".


I don't have any fairy stamps so I masked the halo on this angel from MFT and colored her with artist markers.  I think she looks like a fairy.  The background is made with Brushos and cut with a die from Neat and Tangled.  I had a little trouble with the heat embossed sentiment from Penny Black.  The "E" on enjoy did not want to stamp.  I must have done it over 6 times before I got a legible impression. Oh and did I mention the WOS on the star and Dazzling Diamond spray on the background?  Very magical indeed. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great weekend.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I think she looks very fairylike, Bobby! Love her scalloped sky!
=]

Loll said...

Sweet card Bobby. Definitely looks like a fairy. :) xx

Bonnie said...

She is magical indeed, Bobby! Love the deep blue background that makes her really stand out!

Lisa Elton said...

She's a darling fairy and this is a sweet card!

Tracey said...

what a cute fairy card ,thank you for joining us at the 52 christmas card throwdown challenge

Valentina B said...

Ooh I LOVE angels and these sweet angel definitely looks like a fairy.
Awesome background and love the sparkling. If the embossing doesn't always looks perfect try to use a white gel pen and add the missing letter by hand. That's my trick :)
Thank you for joining us with you girly fairy at 52 Christmas card throwdown.

Kathy said...

Bobby, I am not tired of your cards, this one is so beautifully vibrant! Loving the image and the design, it all just works together. Thanks for sharing at 52 CCT and I'm looking forward to enjoying more of your work! Smiles, Kathy DT

TK said...

Masking your adorable angel into a fairy is wonderful, she's so cute! Beautiful background, your card is wonderful

*Urška* said...

Oooo, kako simpatična in ljubka voščilnica.

ElizStewart said...

Congratulations on your win! We would love to continue to see you at Christmas Card Throwdown often!