Saturday, February 18, 2023

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Week 7

I am guest designer at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week as a result of a win with this card.  This is the theme.



I pulled out Stump and Twiggy from TH and had fun dressing them up in their winter garb.  The sky was colored with Distress Ink and the snow drift cut with a SSS hills die.   The sentiment is from Penny Black.

Do you need a push to start on your Christmas cards?  This is a great challenge to get you going and the Design Team has some wonderful inspiration for you.  




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

12 comments:

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful masculine Christmas card. Thanks for playing at 52 CCT

Lori m said...

Adorable holiday card, hugs, Lori m

Fabiola said...

Oh Bobby c'est adorable, merci d'être notre guest designer cette semaine, biz

ElizStewart said...

Bobby...love, love, love these snow dudes! Such an adorable card. Thanks so much for being our guestie this week!

I Card Everyone said...

Ha! OH, these snow dudes are SNOW cahUTE, Bobby! I especially like the dude wearing the Shriner's cap!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Awe, so stinkin' CUTE!! I think I need that die set now. This is just adorable!!

Lisa Elton said...

Now this is a dapper pair! Fabulous card, Bobby. Congrats on guesting!

Kathy said...

So glad to have you as guest designer this week. I enjoy your work and this is a wonderful card, with all the details you've included! Smiles, Kathy DT

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwwww...this card totally makes me smile Bobby! I just got these dies not too long ago, but haven't had them out to play with yet...guess I better get going!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Masculine indeed! Great colors and they appear to be enjoying each other, plus another card down - that's a winner in my book!

Bonnie said...

This is a fun reminder to release Stump and Twiggy from my NBUS box! Masculine and fun!

Loll said...

Your two snowmen are so adorable! Love the soft winter sky in the background. I was hoping to keep up my Christmas card making throughout the year as I was not able to make enough last year. So far so good, but I've been slacking off since the start of Feb. :) xx