Friday, February 24, 2023

Altenew Inspiration Challenge - February 2023

Look at this gorgeous sunset photo that is the inspiration for this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge.


I found two flowers already stamped in my B & P bin and used them as the focal point on my card, adding another blossom and leaf branches.


The flowers are a combination of Beautiful Day and Garden Treasure, outlined in black and the second layer stamped in Evening Gray.  For the background I smooshed Pinkalicious, Rubellite and Razzleberry on watercolor cardstock.  The sentiment is from One-Go Birthday Greetings. 

Thanks for dropping by.  



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, I can't believe I haven't played with this gorgeous sunset photo yet!! Perhaps the winner is already present? Love your smoosh-y panel of pinks - this might be the one set I'm missing!
=]

Bonnie said...

These white flowers show beautifully on this rich colors of the smooshed background! You have captured that sunset perfectly, Bobby!

Lisa Elton said...

Your smooshed sunset is fabulous Bobby and you can never go wrong with the Beautiful Day set in my book! Pretty card!

TK said...

Pretty, to be sure! Your use of b&p make pretty amazing cards, Bobby