Thursday, February 23, 2023

Color Hues #58

Cyan and Lime Green is such a bright and fun color combination and one that Tracey chose for the Color Hues challenge.  I had to ponder a while about what I could do and this is the result.


Those colors in Distress Inks - Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers - made a great blended panel inside the MFT Free Form Stencil.  The flower silhouettes and the sentiment are also from MFT.  

Unfortunately this card is no more.  I spilled my water glass on my table and you know what happens to Distress Inks.  They are water reactive after all.  Not to mention the warped paper.  So into the recyle basket it went. 😞

Thanks for dropping by.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby I love the background you created with the stencil! Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers always look good blended together. The silhouette is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Marcia Hill said...

I'm always enchanted by blended backgrounds and silhouettes, so this card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL to me Bobby...just so sorry to hear about the water accident that ruined it! Good thing you got the picture though before the accident so everyone could enjoy it from the gallery!! Hugs. :0)

Anonymous said...

Your pondering paid off Bobby, this is so pretty! Great use of the colors with the wildflower silhouette. What a shame the water accident was. But you'll always have this wonderful photo!

Lisa Elton said...

Hello, my name is anonymous!!

Darnell said...

Oh, darn, I'm sorry about the spilled water, Bobby, but I hope you will create this again. It is a really cool design! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

Love this card, and like Darnell, hope you'll recreate it! Someone would be so grateful to receive it! I love the bright ink blending and the silhouetted flowers look fabulous on it! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Linda said...

Beautiful job of blending. These two colors are so pretty together. Thanks for joining Color Hues challenge, Linda, GD.

Nancy said...

This is so pretty, Bobby! Your blending is perfect! I don't have a lot of silhouette flowers and after seeing this, I wish I had. Love the greeting too! Thanks for playing at Color Hues!

Julie B said...

I agree Bobby, those colours really do blend well together and look fab with the crisp silhouettes. Thanks for linking up at Color Hues. :)