Saturday, March 18, 2023

Just Us Girls #671 - Photo Week

Elizabeth has a very Spring-like moodboard this week at Just Us Girls.

The bottom left image reminded me of a card I saw on Pinterest.  Unfortunately the link went to an entirely different card so I can't give credit to the card maker but I'm thankful for the idea.


I picked out five different shades of green, cutting strips and Memory Box letters from them.  After glueing them all down, I added Pico Embellishment to each letter.  When they were dry I added the stamped portion of the sentiment from Hero Arts in dark green.  
 
With so many parts of the moodboard to choose from, you should be able to make a card for this week's challenge.  Need inspiration?  The Design Team and our guest designer Michele Ferguson are glad to provide you with some.  Please follow the link to the blog to see their cards. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

12 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a cool design for a birthday card with those big, bold colors! Love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great masculine Card love those stripes

Carol said...

I can see all sorts of great color combos with your design Bobby! Wonderful card!!!

I Card Everyone said...

I thought long and hard about those lovely candles, Bobby - you've represented them beautifully!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a great mix of greens, Bobby! This is perfect for the guys!

Nancy said...

I love that you picked the chalk or crayons in the bottom of the moodboard! They caught my attention too! Great job!

Lisa Elton said...

You made a marvelous spring green card, Bobby! I like the shine on your letters!

TK said...

Great masculine, and such a brilliant way to keep it simple!

Anonymous said...

Love this card-so many possibilities, & perfect for the #justusgirls mood board!

Ina G said...

Love your CAS take on our mood board Bobby. I was going to do something similar but with gelatos but changed my mind. What a great variety of greens and the sentiment the same. Just wonderful.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love this fabulous design! Love those strips of the greens. I definitely can see how you were inspired by the photo. You nailed it!

cm said...

You aced that bottom left photo wonderfully! Awesome!
hugs~c