Saturday, March 18, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #577

We have another 10 year old's birthday coming up so I pulled out my monsters for Freshly Made Sketches.  


They are from Your Next Stamp and are colored with Altenew artist markers.  Can you tell I added Pico Embellishment to their eyes? 

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great weekend.



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' adorable. A perfect grandson card!!! Love the texture you have created on those silly monsters.

I Card Everyone said...

Yes! and OH MY that 10-year-old is going to give you monster-sized hugs for this one, Grandma! So fun!
=]

Bonnie said...

So fun, Bobby! Perfect for a 10 year old! This would bring a smile to anyone. So fun!

Marcia Hill said...

This is just too CUTE Bobby and totally made me smile this morning...LOVE it!! And so would my 5 year old grandson...just may have to CASE you on this one!! Hugs. :0)

Creating with Susan said...

This is so cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

They look like a fun bunch for a ten year old! He's going to love it grandma!

TK said...

Adorable for any child but I'm sure your grandson will be thrilled, it's as cute as can be!