Wednesday, April 5, 2023

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 13.2023

It's sketch week at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  


I went back and forth on what I wanted to do and ended up using the HoneyBee bear that I used on another Christmas card. 


He's cut from kraft and inked with DI for some dimension.  The DSP looked forest-y to me so I added strips of it along with the pines from The Greetery and pinecone from Gina Marie.  The Brushed Pines folder added dimension to the background and the bear is holding a sentiment from PTI. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope your weather isn't creating any difficulties for you.  There have been a lot of storms across the US and I pray for those who have been affected by them.









If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Looks like I've got some catching up to do, Bobby - let me just say that this is a beary sweet start!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

So cute, Bobby! Love this furry fella and the way he's delivering the Christmas wishes!

Bonnie said...

This bear is perfect for the sketch, Bobby! Love how he's holding the Merry Christmas sign! The embossed and die cut pines work perfectly!

Goga said...

Beautiful holiday card based on our sketch. Thanks for the company at 52CCT. Goga

TK said...

So sweet! Love that you made the bear holding the sentiment banner -- brilliant!

Valentina B said...

Oh what a beary lovely Christmas card in natural colour. The idea with a sentiment on a banner in bears hands is very clever. :) Thank you for joining us at 52CCT at our sketch challenge.