Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge 2023

I loved Jaycee's gorgeous orchid photo for the Altenew May Inspiration Challenge so I pulled out my Cattleya and made a card.  


I stamped in pinks from the Cherry Blossom set with a little Bamboo and Parrot for the leaves. The card front is partially die cut and the Cattleya layered on top.  The side piece is embossed with the Crystal Wall folder.  Here's a stand up view.


A few black splatters and a stamped sentiment and my card is complete.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeousness!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

So stunning. I love this design, you have inspired me to use it in the very near future. That embossed panel just makes this whole creation pop!

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this, Bobby! Such beautiful flowers and I love the partial die cutting and the green embossing for it to play off of! I believe you have a winner here, my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty, Bobby! I like what that little bit of embossing adds!

TK said...

Beautiful stamped flower, and I love the partial die cut as the green really shows off the flower!

Erikine spominčice said...

Beautiful. Greetings, Erika

Marcia Hill said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS Bobby! Your flower is SO pretty and I just LOVE that bright pop of textured green on the side panel. Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Kristin Sluhan said...

GORGEOUS card! I love the flowers and the embossed panel is perfection in your design. Truly lovely! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog...

Lori m said...

Stunning card, hugs, Lori m

Loll said...

Beautiful card Bobby! I LOVE off the edge with your pretty flowers. The bright green with the texture back panel is awesome. Great design! xx

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your Altenew win, Bobby! I KNEW it was you, even though they referred to you as "he". Happy shopping!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Yay! Congrats Bobby! Your partial die-cutting really takes your card to the next level!