Saturday, May 20, 2023

Just Us GIrls #680 - Photo Week

It's Photo/Moodboard Week at Just Us Girls and I'm honored to be your host.  This is the board I hope will inspire you to make a card.

Here's a better photo in case you need to see the details.


I was enchanted by the colors in the pillow and used my Pinkfresh Studio Stained Glass die and stencils for this card.


I took the next photo standing up and at an angle so you can better see the gold foil in the smaller diamonds.


I did that first on aqua paper using Deco Foil and a transfer medium.  Next came the stenciling, the die cut in darker aqua and the reverse hot foiled sentiment from PoppyStamps.

Our guest Claire and the rest of the Design Team have even more inspiration for you over on the blog.  Let's go take a look.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great Mood Board choice for us this week and I love how you were inspired with this amazing creation! I love the addition of the gold foil and the gold sentiment. Beautiful!

Lori m said...

Awesome take on the Mood board, beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

Carol said...

Gorgeous card and what a perfect idea from that pillow! The little bits of gold are the best part!!!

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... love the absolute simplicity!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty with the added gold!

Bonnie said...

Great inspiration photos, Bobby, and I love your card! The foil inserts are wonderful accents!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty rendition of that pillow! I like the little bits of sparkle you added. I had fun with your challenge this week, Bobby!

Kate said...

Stunning Bobby! The touches of gold are so elegant! Hugs, Kate!

cm said...

Gorgeous, Bobby! You've captured the pillow beautifully! My initial take was to try to ink my map embossing folder to replicate the map photo more closely, but apparently, I have no clue how to use a brayer properly! The ink just wouldn't go where it should have. I suspect that a 3D folder would have worked better but...I'm happy with my 'pivot' version!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

Fabuuuuuulous Bobby. Perfect case of that colourful pillow. Super mood board.

Claire said...

You've nailed this Bobby - who would have thought a cushion could be so inspiring? Love the touch of gold and the gold sentiment!