Sunday, May 21, 2023

Color Hues #64

I've had my card for Color Hues waiting for me to post it.  Now that I'm settled in (at least partially) at my summer cottage I can get back to posting and card making. 


Orange makes me think of tiger lilies so I used the Stargazer set from Altenew with their Warm and Cozy set of inks.  Their warm gray inks have a green tinge to them so they were used for the leaves and stamens.  I loved these so much I brought them with me to make in different colors.

Thanks for dropping by. 




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Bobby...your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I just LOVE those lily's in the shades of orange and the leaves are perfect in the grays! Your use of the challenge colors are perfect and I love, LOVE this card!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Color Hues Challenge!! :0)

I Card Everyone said...

They sure are perfect for this color combo, Bobby! and SO pretty!
=]

!neke said...

Great card !!!!!
groeten Ineke

TK said...

Beautiful! Lilies are wonderful to gaze at and this stargazer definitely fits the mold -- such beautiful colors, Bobby

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous lilies, Bobby! Beautifully colored, my friend! Can't wait to see them in other colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Your tiger lilies are gorgeous, Bobby! Glad your settling in, enjoy the lake!

Loll said...

Your tiger lilies are so beautiful, Bobby! Love the soft and subtle background stamping. xx

Lori m said...

Stunning lilies card, hugs, Lori m

Nancy said...

One of my favorite cards of yours for sure! These lilies are gorgeous! Thanks for choosing to join us at Color Hues and enjoy settling in to your summer home.

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby these lilies are gorgeous in orange and gray! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Cindy Beach said...

I just love this, Bobby! What beautiful lilies these are, in these soft colors. We're so glad you've joined us again at Color Hues!