Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Tic Tac Toe #212

When I saw that a couple of my friends posted cards at Tic Tac Toe I decided to take a look at their current challenge and was inspired to make a card.  Yellow, Die Cuts, Floral


I pulled out my Craft a Flower: Cosmos dies from Altenew.  The pieces were die cut from Bristol and colored with Zigs.  The background is the Stitched Diamond Panel from Waffle Flower and the sentiment is from Altenew's One-Go Birthday. 

So glad you dropped by.  Have a great day!






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

More yellow flowers? Yes, please! every inch of this card is so lovely, Bobby!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Boy do I love that die set!! I like cutting out the images and then coloring them too, I think it gives a much more realistic look. That background really makes this card, it's just beautiful in the yellow.

Kristin Sluhan said...

Now I have another set to add to my 'must buy' list! Love the cosmos, your coloring is perfect and they really pop right off the page. Love the background too! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the support!

Bonnie said...

Ooh, I love these yellow flowers! So much dimension and so touchable!

Anonymous said...

So pleased you entered your delightful card in our TicTacToe Challenge this week and love love everything about your card - wonderful design - totally my kind of card - hope to see you often in the future - Betty

TK said...

Beautiful flowers and wonderful cover plate -- so pretty!

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully watercolored die cut flowers and textured die cut cover plate. TFS and Congratulations on your win:-) TFS Hugs...