Saturday, July 15, 2023

Jugs Us GIrls #688 - Photo/Moodboard Week

Lisa E is our host at Just Us Girls this week and she has an enticing moodboard for us.  Take a look.

Here's a bigger picture.

You definitely should be able to find something that tickles your creativity.  If you need inspiration, you can always find plenty on the blog where the Design Team and our guest Kristin have wonderful cards for you to see.  Here's mine.


I was intrigued by the bone china cups and saucers in the upper right.  I have quite a collection, with some of them coming from my grandmother and mother.   The Altenew Vintage Tea Cup was stamped on photo paper to give it a shiny look.  The cup was filled with flowers from Waffle Flower that were colored with Zigs and it's centered on a gray panel cut with a PTI corner die to mimic the gingerbread on the cabinet. 

I hope we see you in our gallery.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

12 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful teacup filled with roses, Bobby! xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute inspired card - fun tea cup

I Card Everyone said...

I spotted that inspiration right away, Bobby! Well done, you!
=]

Carol said...

Such a pretty take from that cabinet in the moodboard! And your coloring is perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

I knew immediately what inspired you, Bobby and I love the way your brought it to life! Wonderful card!

Bonnie said...

A sweet little bouquet in this bone china cup! Great job on this inspiration board!

Nancy said...

What a pretty card, Bobby! The roses are colored so well and I love that you put them in the tea cup! Well done!

TK said...

Definitely a perfect bone china tea cup! What better to fill it with than a beautiful rose!

cm said...

Your bone china tea cup is incredibly pretty - and certainly resembles a couple of the ones I have in my collection, also from my grandmother. Love this!
hugs~c

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that you used photopaper for that adorable bone china tea cup! And you flowers are beautiful, too. Great background to showcase your flower filled tea cup.

Ina G said...

Simply beautiful Bobby.

Anonymous said...

Love the contrast. Pretty card there, Bobby!

-SathyaKala