Saturday, August 26, 2023

Just Us Girls #694 - CAS Week

It's CAS Week at Just Us Girls and our host Sue wants to see a baby themed card.


I don't have a need for baby cards and I only have one die that works for one.  Now that I think of it I guess I could have done something with baby critters but I don't have many of those either. 


For this card I cut the Frantic Stamper onesie from some light green cardstock, added the little duck and stamped the sentiment (unbranded) on a panel cut with a Neat and Tangled scallop die.  Can't get much cleaner and simpler than this.

The Design Team and our guest Greta have some cute baby cards for you to get inspired by.  We hope to see you in our gallery. 




Edited to add:  Design Team member of both Just Us Girls and Inkspirational encouraged me to add my onesie to their "Clothes/Closet" challenge.  Thanks, Carol. 


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

14 comments:

cm said...

Bobby, your little onesie makes for a sweet baby card. I'm with you in not having a need for baby cards; thankfully, some wee bunnies helped me out!
Our theme at Inkspirational this week is CLOTHING/CLOSET; would love for you to bring your baby outfit over to the gallery.
hugs~c

Vicki Dutcher said...

So sweet. I love the tiny duck 😊

I Card Everyone said...

Onesies were the greatest of all inventions for babies, don't you agree? Such a cute onesie, Bobby - you could make twosies, or threesies of them!
=]

Carol said...

Adorable little baby onesie!!! Great CAS design too!!!

Darnell said...

You chose a really cute onesie die as the thing to keep for when you do need a baby card, Bobby! This CASlicious design is adorable! (I was about to email you because you hadn't blogged for a few days. Glad to see you!) Hugs, Darnell

Nancy said...

Such a sweet onesie! Love the tiny duck!

Bonnie said...

This onesie is cute as can be, Bobby! Love that little duck!

Greta said...

Just love this darling card! I'd say you don't need any other products for baby cards!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your cute little onesie with the little duck! A perfect baby card to welcome a new baby.

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, how cute! Iike the little duck on the front!

TK said...

Adorable! Onesies are always so cute, and the little duckling adds a fun punch -- love the CAS nature of this one, Bobby

Marlena M. said...

Aw so precious! Love this sweet onesie! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

Ina G said...

Perfect CAS baby card Bobby. Love the little duck on the colourful onesie. Both my ggreat children just about live in them.

Lisa Kind said...

I love that onesie! And the addition of the duck is just so adorable! So cute!