Tuesday, August 15, 2023

The Flower Challenge #83 - Reminder

There is still time for you to make a card for The Flower Challenge using spots or stripes with your floral focus. 



I had the gray and white polka dot paper in my stash and have no idea where it came from but it made a great background for my Happy Flowers from Altenew.  The flowers were stamped in Altenew ink, with the top one popped up.  The sentiment is from Dazzling Dahlias, stamped in what I hoped was a matching gray, and hand cut. 

The design team and our guest designer Karren Johnson have some wonderful cards to inspire you.  Please go take a look and then make a card for our gallery.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The flowers are lovely but you had me with the polka dot background!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm with Lisa on these polka dots, Bobby! Such a lovely background for your pretty pink Dahlias!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love that polka dot background and the flowers are so pretty with it!

TK said...

Great background indeed! Such a fun and pretty card, your blossoms are so pretty and the background makes this a wonderful card

Stef Perry said...

I love pink and gray together, so your card wins all around in my book, Bobby!