Thursday, August 3, 2023

TIme Out # 244 -

This week we challenge you to be monochromatic at Time Out.  

I saw a video from Jennifer McGuire on using up your glitter and decided that technique would work for my monochromatic card. 


I don't often use glitter so don't have much that is colorful but I happend to have these two greens that came from the grocery store I think.  I used an Altenew double sided adhesive sheet on my card panel before adhering the die cut from their Curtain Leaves.  Then I proceeded to add the glitter, pressing it into the adhesive.  For a sentiment I used Altenew's Sweet Sentiments dies, cutting the word from the same paper as the leaves and the shadow from some that matched the darker green. 

The sponsor of this challenge is Varada Sharma and she is offering two $15 credits to her digital store. 

The Design Team has some wonderful monochrome cards for  your inspiration.  Please check them out. 



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite color green, so pretty!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

The greens are so lush and look fantastic with your design.

Bonnie said...

Sparkly and fun, Bobby! I need to check this technique out!

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely (and sparkly!) shades of green! Terrific card, Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

It's marvelous, Bobby! Looks like Jen McG found a way to keep the glitter where it was intended, right?
=]

TK said...

Wow, I bet this really shines -- love the leaf plate too

Kate said...

Wonderful glitz and glamour going on with this card Bobby! Perfect sentiment!! Love it! Hugs, Kate!!

Nonni said...

Wow, I bet the sparkle looks phenomenal when light hits it! Very fun card idea. xxx