Tuesday, September 12, 2023

52 Christmas Card Throwdown #34.23 and Peace On Earth #47

The color challenge at 52 Christnas Card Throwdown was an easy one for me.  Blue, green and brown.


The branches and pine cones are from The Greetery and the sentiment is from Concord and 9th.  I was going to ink a background but found this paper from Honey Bee that looked like a snowy sky to me.  I'm also sending my card to Peace on Earth.  They have a fabulous moodboard but thankfully they accept any Christmas cards since I didn't use their images. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I appreciate the time you take to comment.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I think you make this card every year, Bobby - and it always make me happy to see it again! LOve that sweet pinecone!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Michele's right, that is a sweet pinecone and this is a lovely card!

Bonnie said...

My favorite greenery and pine cone die cuts, Bobby! So pretty with this paper! Fantastic Christmas card!

TK said...

Very pretty, and any card that says Peace On Earth should definitely go to Peace On Earth challenge!

Loll said...

The pinecone and branch are lovely, Bobby. This is the perfect background to show them off. xx

ElizStewart said...

So fun Bobby!! Thanks for joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown this week!

Majda said...

I love your description of the Christmas season :) Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT