Friday, September 29, 2023

AAA Birthday #53

I'm back home in my craft studio so I should be able to use more of my crafty stash but the card for AAA Birthday is one I made before I left.  I knew I wanted to play with my Heart Hugs animals from Honey Bee and this is what I did. 

 

The bear was cut from kraft and colored with Distress Ink for shadows and dimension.  Both the balloon and the heart are from the set and were cut from red, with Glossy Accents on the balloon and black glaze pen on the nose and eyes. The sentiment is from Altenew. 

I'm so glad you dropped by.  I love it when you do.



 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

I love this card so much. It's just a perfect little birthday card. I think the thing I love most are his little pink cheeks, the perfect final touch. And him holding the heart is so cute.

I Card Everyone said...

So darling, Bobby! Isn't he just the cutest?? Sure to bring a smile no matter how old or young they are!
=]

Cardsbymaaike said...

Aww he's so cute, I love him. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges, there's a new one on Sunday and we hope to see you again

TK said...

Cutie patootie bear -- I love the dimension you added with shading!

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, Bobby! Great shading on the bear and the pops of red add so much fun!

Loll said...

That bear is so adorable, Bobby! LOVE his red balloon. :) xx

Lisa Elton said...

He's such a cutie! Sweet card, Bobby!

Deekshita Jaideep said...

How Cute ?!! Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges - Deekshita (Papiershades)

Катерина Pioniya said...

Great project! Such a cutie bear! Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge - Pioniya, DT