Friday, September 15, 2023

The Flower Challenge #84 - Reminder

There is still time for you to make a card for The Flower Challenge using a die.

I used another of the Altenew Craft-a-Flowers.


This one is the Cosmos and I happened to have these already cut out in purple so I went with them.  The background is a coverplate from Honey Bee. I decided to leave off a sentiment for now.

There is more inspiration for you to see from the Design Team and our guest Sonja.  I hope you'll make a card for our challenge after seeing them.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous flowers and a perfect background for showing them off!

I Card Everyone said...

Beautiful purple Cosmos, Bobby!
=]

TK said...

Purple flowers are always so regal and stately to me, and these do not disappoint -- very pretty

Lisa Elton said...

CAS and a whole lot of pretty!

Loll said...

This is so pretty Bobby! I LOVE your large blooms against the pretty background. xx

Aileen said...

Another stunning card, love this flower from Altenew. Xx Aileen

Stef Perry said...

Love the purple Cosmos, Bobby and the pretty background!