Thursday, September 14, 2023

Less Is More #491 and NBUS #54

Time is running out for Less Is More so I need to get my card posted.  


This sweet little flower is from PinkFresh Studio's Beautiful Blooms stamp, die and stencil.  There are six florals in all with a die to cut three at a time.  I bought the set because I thought they would make a great set of notecards to give as a gift.  This one has a sentiment from Altenew.

I need to tell you a sad story that has a happy ending.  I pre-ordered the Waffle Flower Grip Mat along with this set from DoodlebugsWA and was so excited when the date for delivery was here.  When my husband handed me the package that had been hand delivered by the mail carrier, I discovered that someone had stolen the entire contents.  Fortunately Cathy at Doodlebugs insures her packages so I was able to file a claim with the Post Office and get my money back.  Of course by that time Grip Mats were out of stock again.  I did find one at Honey Bee so ordered it from there (along with a few other things).  I did end up reordering the PFS set from Cathy.  This card is the first time I've used either and I love them both.  

Since this is the maiden voyage for these products, I will be sending my card to Darnell's NBUS

Thanks for dropping by.  I love it when you do. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

So simple yet so sweet! A perfect sympathy card!

Helen said...

Sympanthy cards are never easy to make Bobby, but this one is perfect with its simplicity and sweet litte image. Thanks so much for sharing over at LIM Challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

A lovely design and perfect for the occasion. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.
Lynne (LiM DT)

TK said...

Very sweet card for a hard occasion but you've done well. Sorry to hear about your theft, but happy that DoodlebugsWA was so sweet to assist you! It's a shame what some people will do these days