Saturday, November 25, 2023

Just Us Girls #707 - CAS Week

I'm hosting the last challenge of the year for Just Us Girls and it's CAS Week.  My prompt is

I'd like your image to be inside a circle.  That leaves plenty of 'white' space for a clean and simple look.


I colored the little penguin from MFT's Sweet Holiday Penguins with Zigs and placed him in the middle of a circle cut from SSS Stitched Rectangles.  I don't know why the circle looks cream.  It is actually white but a yellower white than my PTI card base. 

So what image will you put in a circle?  There are cards from the Design Team and our guest Melissa for you to see and hopefully be inspired by to make a card for our gallery.  

Thanks, Melissa, for being our guest this month.  And thank you to all who have made cards throughout the year.  We'll see you back here in January.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

14 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute is he! Totally made me smile

Carol said...

This is darling Bobby! Thanks for creating this challenge, it was a fun one to deisgn!

Judy Woodland said...

Awe, I just love him. He's so stinkin' CUTE, and I love your design. I'm a real fan of a shape in the middle of a white card with just the image inside. Very sweet, it's a winner!!

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... sooo cute! Thanks so much for your support...I loved being a teamie with you!

I Card Everyone said...

One of my favorite feathered friends, Bobby! Such a perfect choice for your circle - and a fun challenge to end the year!
=]

Bonnie said...

How adorable, Bobby! And so perfectly CAS!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your little penguin is just as cute as can be! A perfect CAS creation. I like the way the whites are different shades making that circle stand out.

TK said...

Sweet little penguin, and he LOVES his frame to focus his cute little face!

Marcia Hill said...

Gotta love those MFT penguins!! Sweet, sweet card Bobby...love it!! Hugs. :0)

Nancy said...

Your darling Penguin is perfect inside your circle. It has been a pleasure working alongside you at Just Us Girls and I am so happy our paths crossed and that we met in person as well. Take care and Happy Holidays. I know I will still be seeing you in blogland.

Lisa Elton said...

That's a mighty cute little fella in your circle! Cute card, Bobby and a fun challenge!

cm said...

Once again, we channeled one another with our choice of penguins as focal points. Yours is absolutely darling, especially with his little wreath and scarf!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

Oh how sweet is this little fellow. Just puts a smile on your face. Fabulous CAS card Bobby and super challenge. Merry Christmas.

Loll said...

LOVE that penguin!! :) Great challenge, Bobby! xx