Wednesday, November 15, 2023

The Flower Challenge #86 - Reminder

There's still time to play in The Flower Challenge with your yellow, black and white cards.  



There is plenty of inspiration from the Design Team so please check out their cards.  Here's mine.


I stenciled the Delightful Daffodil from Altenew on the front of my card base intending to make a one layer card.  BUT . . . I wasn't careful enough with my inking and got some below the flowers.  Then it was time to get out the die and do some partial die cutting.  I did cut the panel down to glue to another card base so the black strip wouldn't show inside.  The sentiment is a layered die cut from MFT.  

I hope to see your yellow, black and white flowered card in the gallery at The Flower Challenge.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Daffodils are perfect for this challenge! That was a happy accident, Bobby! I love the partial die cutting and black strip at the bottom!

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty daffodils! Wonderful card, Bobby!

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby your daffodils are beautiful, love card my friend!

Marcia Hill said...

I think it was a happy accident Bobby, as the card turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Stef Perry said...

Love how your card turned out Bobby! I think the black strip sets off the hello sentiment perfectly and the daffodils are so pretty.

TK said...

Bold and graphic, I love this card!

Jeanne H said...

I love all of your black, white and yellow cards.

Loll said...

So pretty! Love your pretty daffodils paired with the black accents. Great save! xx

Judy Rozema said...

I love the partial die cutting and that black across the bottom of your gorgeous card!