Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Color Hues #77

When you give me a longer time to make a card I'll probably wait until the end which I almost did for Color Hues.  They have a month long challenge in December and I'm just getting a card posted.


They want pink and silver and this is what I came up with.  The pinks of the mittens from EbyE and the snowflakes from Lawn Fawn are actually a closer match than it shows in the photo.  I added silver snowflakes and a cuff to the mittens before running them through a burlap embossing folder from Honey Bee.  The snowflake stencil also has a layer of Nuvo glimmer paste on it.  The silver embossed sentiment is from Penny Black. 

Thanks for dropping by.  






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Because we come from The Mitten State, mittens will always have a special place in my heart, Bobby! LOve the texture you've 'knitted' into these!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your mittens are adorable, Bobby! The texture you added is wonderful and I like the pretty snowflakes in the background. This is a charming use of pink and silver!

Bonnie said...

What a great way to use these colors, Bobby! Love these mittens and the pretty, snowy background!

TK said...

Very pretty, and I love the mitten texture and sparkle! As for a month, I'm so glad for it as I scramble to get anything made - lol

Marcia Hill said...

Your textured mittens are so pretty Bobby and I'm loving all the sparkly snowflakes in the background too! And when given extra time for challenges, I tend to take it too...I'm basically a procrastinator at heart! Haha!! But anyway, lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Nancy said...

I have a thing for mittens and I have no idea why, as I certainly don't even have the call to own any. This card is very pretty, Bobby! Love the sparkly snowflake background too. Thanks for taking the time out of the busy season to join us at Color Hues. Merry Christmas too!

Stef Perry said...

Love those pink, sparkly snowflakes in the background and those darling mittens! They look great with the embossed texture, I wouldn't have thought to do that. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Hues!

JulieP said...

I love all of the texture!!! Those mitten are adorable. Thanks so much for playing with us this month at Color Hues Bobby!