Tuesday, February 20, 2024

52 Christmas Card Throwdown 24.7

Hey there!  I'm so glad you dropped by.

This week's theme at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is not quite what I would think of for a Christmas card but a little creativity and die cuts in my stash worked wonders.


The theme was mushrooms so I cut some from The Greetery in white and inked with Kitsch Flamingo and Old Paper Distress Inks.  The gnome is from SSS, inked with Peacock Feathers and the Gina Marie grass is Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn.  To give it a more Christmas feel, I inked the edges with Tumbled Glass before cutting with the C9 coverplate.  The sentiment is from Sugar Pea Designs.  I love the non-traditional Christmas colors which are quickly becoming more traditional for some designers.   

So another Christmas card goes in my box.  With those left over from the end of the year and the ones I've made so far this year I have 20.  I think that's a pretty good start.




 



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Mushrooms for Christmas was a really tall order, but you've pulled it off perfectly with this fungi! pun intended!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this! You definitely have a great start to your 2024 stash, Bobby! This little dude looks like the real life gnome I saw walking in the grocery store parking lot the other day. He had baggy pants, a long white beard and a pointed blue stocking cap... no joke, he looked just like a little gnome LOL!!

Bonnie said...

When I saw this challenge, I thought What? You have rocked it and I LOVE this Christmas card with the pink mushrooms and turquoise dressed gnome!

TK said...

Creativity?! You aced this challenge! What a perfect use of the inspiration, I can't imagine any better

Fabiola said...

que c'est mignon et adorable Bobby, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz