Friday, February 16, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #623

Hey there.  I'm so glad you dropped by.

I got the Honey Bee Lovely Layer Lures quite some time ago because I thought they'd work well for cards for my husband's son, grandsons and great-grandsons.  A number of birthdays are coming up so I pulled them out for the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches


I used wood paper for the corner to represent a dock and hung the lures cut from colored cardstock on  cork, cut with an MFT oval.  The stacked sentiment is from HB's Hook, Line and Sinker.  There are other die cuts in the set so I made another card with them.


While I had all the paper and dies out I actually made another set that will be ready to put on cards when I need them. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this! The perfect fisherman/fisherwoman's card!

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous with the cork backdrop and dock paper! Love it! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Kim S said...

I love the bright colors of each one on the cork background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.