Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Color Hues #82

Hey there.  I'm glad you dropped by.

I resisted making my usual floral cards when seeing the colors at Color Hues, but the only other idea I had was so similar to several other cards I have made I didn't want to go there either.  So floral it is.


These Angels Bells from Alex Syberia were designed as a Christmas set but I think they are good for any occasion - like a birthday with this sentiment from SSS.  They were stenciled using Distress Inks.

Do you ever use Christmas images for other occasions?  




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby you always use the most fabulous flowers! Those Angel bells, which I have never heard of, are so pretty and beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

I Card Everyone said...

I love this set, and totally agree with you, Bobby! They look lovely in those colors!
=]

Loll said...

Your flowers are so pretty!! LOVE the image and so amazing with these colours. Great work Bobby! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Floral works for me, this is lovely Bobby!

Bonnie said...

These are such pretty colors, Bobby, and perfect in these colors!

Hannelie said...

Floral... and beautiful Bobby! LOVE this ♥
Thanks for playing at Color Hues!

TK said...

Beautiful bells! While I wouldn't think of flowers with thesecolors, so many are proving me wrong

Marcia Hill said...

You do so well with florals that I wouldn't hesitate to use them ANYTIME Bobby!! And your Christmas set looks FABULOUS in our challenge colors...absolutely BEAUTIFUL my friend! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Hues!! Hugs. :0)

Julie B said...

Nothing wrong with a bit of floral Bobby and these angel trumpets look fab.
Thanks joining us at Color Hues. :)

Nancy said...

I feel like I keep reaching for florals too but when the colors have green it in, you just can't help it. Your Trumpet florals are just gorgeous and not an image you see often. Great card and I appreciate you playing along at Color HUes.