Thursday, March 7, 2024

Just Us Girls #717 - Color Week

It's Color Week at Just Us Girls and our host Elizabeth has chosen these colors for you to use on your card.


I went rather tropical with my card.


I'm trying to use older things in my stash and these MFT Wild Greenery dies haven't seen the light of day in ages.  My color choice is the aqua of the third leaf.  The leaves are arranged on one of MFT's Elegant Rectangles that is layered on Key Lime cs from Gina K.  The sentiment is from EbyE.

I want to welcome Tracey McNeely as our guest designer this month. She and the rest of the Design Team have some colorful cards to inspire you.  I hope we see your card in our gallery.


 




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

13 comments:

Loll said...

Lovely card Lisa. LOVE blue and green together. xx

Loll said...

Oh my gosh ... so sorry Bobby. As soon as I hit publish I realized my mistake. Great card!! xx

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... CAS perfection. Love it.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the cleanliness of this card - gorgeous

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Great card, Bobby. So simple and wonderful.

Carol said...

Great CAS card Bobby!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great use of this week's colors (love your addition of the aqua) with the lovely foliage. I am also trying to reach into my stash to use older, neglected items.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very stylish! I love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby these tropical leaves are perfect for this challenge! Thank you so much for having me join as the March Guest Designer!

Bonnie said...

These leaves are a perfect way to use these colors, Bobby!

cm said...

A trio of lovely tropical leaves, Bobby! Wonderful to give some older products new life.
hugs~c

Greta said...

That elegant rectangle makes a great backing for those pretty leaves! I may have that MFT set or one similar that I'm not sure has ever been used! Thanks for the inspiration, Bobby!

Ina G said...

Love that this card is so CAS with those well placed colourful leaves against the white background and topped off with that lovely coloured card base.