Friday, March 1, 2024

Inkspirational #310

Hey there friends.  I'm so glad you dropped by.

Inkspirational has a lovely pastel mood board that inspired this card.


If you look at the mood board below you can see I took one photo literally and made a card with the Pinkfresh Studio set called Celebrate in Style.  Two cakes and the flowers are all one stamp and it comes with stencils to color them.  I made a gold plate for the cake to sit on and put it all on a Spellbinder's label die, layered for dimension.  The background was embossed with SSS's Blossom Field.  I left off a sentiment so I can use it when needed for a variety of occasions. 

Have a great day!






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Well, for goodness' sake, where was this mood board when I posted this morning?? ha!
LOve your pretty pastel cake, Bobby!
=]

Bonnie said...

Perfect for this inspiration, Bobby!

!neke said...

Great card !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty cake! This is a wonderfully feminine birthday card, Bobby!

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful card Bobby! I love the soft pastel colors you used, and that cake is a masterpiece! And yummy looking to boot too! And I love, LOVE that embossing folder you used...how pretty!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers adorning the scrumptious cake, plus the amazing embossing!

Loll said...

Your beautifully coloured cake with flowers looks so lovely with the embossed background, Bobby! xx

Pia S said...

What a beautiful take on the mood board, the design is delicate and elegant. Thanks for playing in our challene over at INKspirational.