Thursday, March 21, 2024

Just Us Girls #718 - Time Out #259 Reminder

Hey there. Thanks for dropping by.

If you haven't heard, Just Us Girls and Time Out collaborated for a two week challenge. For more information follow the links to their blog posts. 


I have another card to inspire you to join this fun adventure.


These cute little parrots are from a new to me company called Marianne Design that I found at Frantic Stamper.  There are different ways you can add beaks and topknots to them.  I chose to cut from white cardstock and color with Distress Inks.  I did substitute the more cartoonish eyes on the parrot on the right with some from another bird die.  The embossed background was made by inking up the Spellbinders Fern folder and the smaller panel was cut with Honey Bee's Deckle Edge Rectangle and edged with the same ink. 

There is still plenty of time before the deadline to enter either challenge and you are automatically entered into the other one.  Two challenges at once.  How great is that!?






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun pair they are, Bobby! Looks like the one on the left is a real talker! Cute card!

Marcia Hill said...

AWESOME card Bobby! Your duo just couldn't be any sweeter, and colored beautifully too! Love the tropical feeling frame too! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Definitely two cutie pie birds! Love them, and you've inked them perfectly to reflect parrots, they are right at home amongst the fern jungle.

I Card Everyone said...

How cute are these dudes? SO cute - I wonder what secrets they are sharing?
Darling, Bobby!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love these brightly colored parrots, Bobby! And I am so impressed with your inked embossing! Wow, what a gorgeous background than makes me feel like I'm in the jungle!

_chevron2 said...

This card reminds me of the sweet Conure bird we had in similar colors. Great job!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Bi by these parrots are so fun and I love all the techniques you used!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love these birdies, and that frame is just fabulous!