Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Color Hues #84

Hey there!  I'm so glad you dropped by.

The activities of the long weekend put a pause on my card for Color Hues.  It's now finished and ready for you to see. 


The challenge colors are peach and green so I took that literally and made peaches from Sunny Studio.  I put them in a crate from Honey Bee and added them to HB's burlap background, trimmed to show the peach border.  I love a good pun and computer-generated this fun sentiment.   It may hang around until next Valentine's Day unless my pun loving granddaughter needs a pick-me-up before then. 









If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Bobby! Your peaches are so perfectly 'peach-fuzzy!' I love your pun-y sentiment, too!
=]

Bonnie said...

How perfect, Bobby! This is making my mouth water for fresh peaches! And a perfect sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

Your peaches look scrumptious, they actually look fuzzy! Fabulous card, Bobby!

TK said...

Sweet Peaches! Love me some peaches, and these definitely have my attention -- the pun is fantastic!

Cindy Beach said...

Where to start, Bobby? I love that textured burlap, the cute basket and the pun. But peaches are my favorite fruits and you've got some beauties there. Great use of my colors, thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Karen said...

I absolutely love this card, Bobby! Peaches are the perfect subject for a peach and green challenge. I'm also a fan of punny sentiments. Love the way you've colored the peaches in that fun crate! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Sheri Gilson said...

So sweet! Love the box of peaches! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

JulieP said...

This challenge was perfect for a large crate of peaches, wasn't it? This is awesome and I do love that pun. Thanks so much for playing with Color Hues Bobby!