Thursday, April 25, 2024

Just Us Girls #724 - Anything Goes Stencil Week

It's time for Stencil Week again at Just Us Girls.  Carol M is our host.

When I saw the beautiful foil hot plate called Golden Days from Altenew I knew I had to have it. 


Isn't she lovely?  The flower is so large I made a 5 by 7 card so I didn't have to trim any of her away.  It's foiled in gold and stenciled with the Martian Terrain set of Altenew inks.  I did trim the panel a tad to mount in on some Melon Berry cardstock from PTI that was almost perfect match.  The gold foiled sentiment is from Spellbinders.

There are so many ways to use a stencil on your card.  For inspiration, please check out what the Design Team and our guest Colleen have made.   We'd love to see your stenciled card in our gallery.










If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, she's a beauty alright! Especially in your Martian shades! Such a beautiful card, Bobby!
=]

Darnell said...

Yes, she is truly lovely, Bobby, and you made her a star with your beautiful coloring! Hugs, Darnell

Judy Woodland said...

How stunning. I have that set and haven't used it in forever. Thanks for the inspiration, and glad to know it fits a 5x7. It IS huge, and so beautiful!!!

ElizStewart said...

Gorgeous floral Bobby!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This oversized flower is just stunning!

Bonnie said...

WOW! This IS a gorgeous flower, Bobby! I love the colors you used!

TK said...

This bloom is GORGEOUS! Wow, so beautiful, I love the peach-y tones and yes, a perfect match for your cardstock

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is truly gorgeous, Bobby!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the big foiled flower and your beautiful colors.

cm said...

WOW! This flower makes a statement, doesn't it! Gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous!
hugs~c