Thursday, May 9, 2024

Just Us Girls #726 - Word Week

Stephanie is the host for Word Week at Just Us Girls and this is her chosen word.


I knew just what I wanted to use.

Eclectic Garden from Concord and 9th.  I've had this die set for a while and immediately made a card with it that has never been posted.  I think it's just been waiting for this challenge.  But this is not that card.  This is a new creation.  The flower bunch was cut three times in white and the blossoms colored in a variety of pastel Altenew inks, the leaves in two greens and the centers in charcoal.  I used my Clarity brushes to make a softly inked background and added a sentiment from Honey Bee.   

The gallery should be full of color and flowers this week, unless of course you make a vegetable garden. The Design Team has plenty of inspiration for you.  I hope to see you there.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

12 comments:

cm said...

Such a sweet garden of flowers, Bobby! Your pretty posies make me smile!
hugs~c

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun garden! Well done!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your garden, Bobby. Love all the different heights of the flowers and the colors you['ve used. Beautifully done!

Ida said...

How pretty. Love the pastel look of the flowers.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous card! I love all of those dainty pastel flowers with the beautiful shading and the perfect sentiment, too.

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, this is such a lovely garden - and a favorite sentiment, too!
=]

JoAnn said...

Lovely garden with those colorful flowers. Love your card Bobby.

TK said...

Very pretty garden! Love the "new creation" but I'd bet that the NBUS card is still pretty fabulous too - hope we get to see it soon.

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... your field of wildflowers is fabulous! I am there with those wonderful soft colors.

Carol said...

Good to know about this set...may be on my "want" list now. Love your soft colors and the perfect garden sentiment.

Bonnie said...

You certainly had a perfect die set to plant a paper garden, Bobby! Love the soft pastel colors and you don't need to water this garden!

Loll said...

Pretty spring garden, Bobby! Love those soft, pastel colours. xx