Thursday, July 11, 2024

Just Us Girls #735 - Word Week

This week gives you lots of options with the word Carol Mc has chosen for Word Week at Just Us Girls.

Summertime - and the living is easy.  As is making a card for this challenge.


Something cool goes well with hot summer days so how about a Popsicle in my favorite lime flavor.  The treat is from Concord and 9th and covered in several layers of UTEE to give it that icy shine.  The sentiment is from the set and the embossing folder is from Altenew.

I'm sure there will be a wide range of summertime cards not only from the Design Team and our guest Cat Craig, but also from our gallery.  I hope we see you there. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Bobby...very chill card! Can't go wrong with a lime popsicle!

I Card Everyone said...

Even though I prefer root beer popsicles they don't seem to be on the market anymore! I'll take a lime, thanks!
SO fun and such shine!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I love that we were on the same wavelength this week, Bobby! Cute background for your summertime treat and a delightful card!

Judy Woodland said...

How stinkin' cute, I am drooling!!! I love that embossing folder, I use it often. FABULOUS card, my friend!!

TK said...

Chill as a lime -- or cucumber -- whatever! Adorable card, although now I want something cold (lol)

Bonnie said...

This looks icy and refreshing, Bobby! A perfect summertime treat!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun popsicle with that circle embossing!

Cat Craig said...

Oh my this last week I would have loved to have a frozen lime Popsicle. This card is definitely summer.

Julia Aston said...

Popsicles are a sure bet to cool you off in the summer - I remember many a summer day chasing the Ice Cream Man so he'd stop for us - and then my mum made them using Kool-aid and a Tupperware popsicle mold! Julia xx

cm said...

Bobby, your glistening lime popsicle looks delicious, especially popped up against the embossed background. I could use a frozen treat right about now; we're in week two of a crazy heat wave, with no relief in sight. I don't cope well in heat...at all!
hugs~c