Thursday, July 18, 2024

Just Us Girls #736 - Mood Board Week

I'm the host at Just Us Girls this week for our Mood Board Challenge.

I thought this board would give you a lot of different ways to go with your card.  I hope you find something to inspire you.  I was inspired by the rows of pineapples on the bottom.

I've had this Concord and 9th Pop Art Pineapple set for quite a while and it was time I put it to good use.   In this case I started with the sentiment which I printed on the computer.  The panel was cut with The Greetery's Nordic Frame and added to a gold card base before lining up the pineapples. 

The Design Team and our guest designer Cat Craig have some wonderful inspiration for you.  Take a look and make a card for the gallery.  Who knows?  You may be our next guest designer.








If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

cm said...

Bobby, your pop-up pineapples have planted a smile on my face! A delightful take on your chosen mood board inspiration.
hugs~c

Marcia Hill said...

Cute card and I love the sentiment too Bobby! Love that mood board also!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Such a Gorgeous mood board, Bobby! I sure hope I get the chance to play along! I'm stuck on Christmas in July!!
Hey wait - could be a tropical Christmas, right? lol
=]

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... so love pineapples, Literally this second a friend texted to say she was stopping by the local pineapple farm and did I want one. Such an amazing fruit.

Carol said...

Love the pineapples all in a row Bobby! And that Nordic frame is great too! Cute take on the best moodboard!!!

Cat Craig said...

Love those sweet pineapples, and it is a sweet mood board.

TK said...

Cute card and even sweeter sentiment!

Bonnie said...

What a fun card, Bobby! It brings a smile to my face!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the punny sentiment, this is terrific!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I am happy to seee that you picked up the pineapples. The Nordic Frame is the perfect touch, and I love the gold. This moodboard is really special. Lovely pick!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun pineapples 😊