Thursday, July 18, 2024

Time Out #268 and Inkspirational #320

 This time at Time Out we challenge you to be

This conjures up all sorts of images for me but since I'm retired and live by a lake in the summer, I'm always on vacation.  But I don't have this scene.


Beautiful sunsets shining through the palm trees.  The panel was colored with Distress Inks and cut with Honey Bee's Deckle Edge.  The palm silhouettes are from MFT and the sentiment is from STAMPlorations.  

Our sponsor is Varada Sharma - giving our winner a $25 store credit.

The Design Team is dreaming of vacations and making cards to show off those dreams.  Check them out for inspiration and make a card for the gallery.  You may have a chance to be a guest designer.




Edited to add:  Thanks to Nonni, I'm sending my card to Inkspirational where they want you to feature products from two or more stamps companies.  I used three - Honey Bee, MFT and STAMPlorations. 




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Stunning! I'd like to hang a hammock between your palm trees, Bobby!
=]

Ida said...

Great summer card and a wonderful CAS design. I'd love to be seeing that sunset on a tropical beach somewhere.

TK said...

Beautiful sunset, Bobby, and I especially love the amazing scene and deckled edge

Bonnie said...

What a gorgeous sunset, Bobby! Awesome ink blending!

Pia S said...

Love the colors! They make me want to be there, it sure looks like paradise. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This card came together with wonderful supplies from multiple companies and I LOVE that. Great vacation themed card!

Julia Aston said...

What a gorgeous sunset behind your lovely palm trees Bobby - love the deckle edge on your panel too! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: use products from 2 companies! Julia xx