I took advantage of a couple of sales and used several of the items for Color Hues and Darnell's NBUS.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

6 comments:
Lovely new goodies, and a terrific use of them, Bobby!
=]
Beautiful card, I love your colors. The background makes the whole thing so interesting, especially with the soft sponging around the edges.
Beautiful card! Lovely new products and scrumptious colors, this card is perfect for the challenge.
What a pretty take on those colors! Love this, Bobby!
Love your beautiful card with your new goodies. Great use of the Color Hues colors too.
I love those PB dies, and they are so beautiful together! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!
Post a Comment