The challenge at Inkspirational is Furry Friends. Except for a Christmas bear, I didn't bring any animal stamps with me but I do have a card I made last March for my son's birthday.
This Conga line is from the Anita Jeram collection at Colorado Craft Company and was stamped and given to me by my friend Michele quite a while ago. I can't find it on their web site. Sorry. They are colored with Zigs and I added them to a full card shaker filled with a variety of dots cut with an MFT die. The sentiment is from Penny Black.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.
9 comments:
Awwwwwww...this Anita Jeram image is just too cute Bobby (I have it too) and I love how colorfully you made it!! And a shaker to boot! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
OH!! I'm so happy to see this party conga line continue! I'll be your son loved it, Bobby! I sure do! [let me know if you'd like more!]
=]
Incredibly adorable! What a cute conga line, and wonderfully colored too -- makes me wanna dance.right along
Love that cute conga line of furry critters. Your coloring is perfect, as always. A sweet card.
So stinkin' cute!!! What a happy card, it just makes me smile!
This is so fun, Bobby! These critters look like they're having a fun time! Love your coloring and all the confetti!
Thanks for the smiles, this is CUTE!!
Adorable image and coloured beautifully, Bobby! Love the shaker with the colourful dots in the background. Perfect for these party animals. :) xx
Love that conga line of critters - wonderfully colored Bobby! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Furry Friends! Julia xx
Post a Comment