Monday, November 21, 2011

Snow Buddies

Last week I ordered the Creative Memories 'Tis the Season cartridge from Diane Campbell Payne.  I wanted a Christmas cart besides the Christmas Cheer one that I had.  Originally I thought I wanted the Christmas Noel solutions cart but it has been retired.  I tried unsuccessfully to bid on several on eBay but when I compared the images, I decided that 'Tis the Season would be a better buy anyway.  I haven't had much time to really get into it but I did do one cut on today's card that I quickly made for the Freshly Made challenge.


The background is a Core'dinations Whitewash and the dark blue is from an old Christmas stack from DCWV.  The digital image is from my collection from pcCrafter.  I tore a strip of white, cut the snowflake, ran them through my Xyron upside down and sprinkled them both with Diamond Dust.  So simple and yet so cute.

7 comments:

Kate said...

This is so cute, Bobby! I love the look of the torn white glitter paper - and the snowflake finishes things off so nicely! Great job!

Linda Callahan said...

Such cute little guys! Like that extra sparkle!

Lesley said...

Cute! Love the torn paper and the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

These fellows are great! Love that sparkle! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

None None said...

Love that strip of torn paper with the sparkle - it looks like fresh fallen snow. Such a perfect background for your snowmen! Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lauri said...

Very cute! Love the sparkle!!! thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

What adorable snowmen! Love all that sparkle and shimmer! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!