Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Flower Challenge #12

The Flower Challenge has a tic tac toe board to use for inspiration this month and I found it very easy to make a card using either the up and down center or top row across.

I had heat embossed in gold the flowers from Altenew and they'd been sitting around waiting for a card and a color.  I watercolored them with Abandoned Coral and Mowed Lawn DI.  For the sentiment I cut the word die from Popystamps in gold and layered it on two layers of Berry Sorbet.

Thanks for dropping by.  I love it when you do.

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

My Abandoned Coral just does not look this beautiful, Bobby ... OH I'll bet yours is Oxide? REally stunning card, and fits perfectly in so many ways!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a CAS beauty Bobby! Love the metallic with the coral!

Ina G said...

Simply stunning Bobby. Love the coral and gold together. A favourite of mine.

Anita in France said...

The gold embossing is so gorgeous with the coral, Bobby ... so rich and warm! Hugs, Anita :)

TaeEun said...

This is a beautiful CAS card, Bobby! Love the coral color, especially some peeking out underneath the gold sentiment !!!

cm said...

WOW! Your poppies are gorgeous with their coral petals! Stunning!
Hugs~c

Shona Chambers said...

Talk about CAS perfection!! This is gorgeous Bonnie and I love the peachy colour with the gold, they are a perfect pairing, especially against all that crisp white. Always fabulous to see you at The Flower Challenge!!!