Friday, September 26, 2014

TCC #19

I love autumn leaves and The Card Concept color inspiration this week is perfect for leaves.  Plus they have this wonderful photo inspiration as well.


I just got the Falling Leaves dies from MFT and used them on my card for the Clean and Layered category.


I cut them from photo paper and colored them with Distress Ink.  The background is a NBUS burlap stamp, also from MFT, and inked using HA Soft Brown.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.  


Inspiration has been flowing freely in my craft room the last couple of days and I'm pleased that I have gotten so many cards made.  I hope it continues today because tomorrow is the craft show and luncheon at church and I will be busy all day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Kim Hill said...

What a fun card! I love the leaves. Must check out that die! The burlap adds a nice bit of visual texture. Thanks for the inspiration!

Ardyth said...

Wow, Bobby! Those leaves look real! Love the colours and the bit of shine! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept this week! (And congrats on the wins earlier this week at CASology and Muse - that's gotta make you smile!!)

Joyce said...

I love the leaves with the burlap. Fabulous combination. Oh, yes, congrats on your two big wins this week. So well deserved.

Anita in France said...

So that's how you got that gentle sheen on those lovely leaves ... with photo paper ... how brilliant, Bobby! This is gorgeous ... the leaves are so fabulous with the burlap background ... I've been eyeing up both of these MFT goodies ... great to see them put to such wonderful use! Anita :)

Kay Miller said...

Gorgeous card! I love the background and that pretty little cluster of leaves! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

Kate said...

Your leaf cluster looks fantastic - especially on that paper!