Tuesday, March 3, 2015

TO #25, STB and ATCAS #58

One, two three o'clock,  four o'clock rock.  I could go on but I won't bore you with the lyrics. A lot of you may remember this from "Happy Days" but I member Bill Haley and the Comets way back when. This is the theme at Time Out - Rock Around the Clock.


I only have one clock stamp and I couldn't figure out what to do with it so I went a completely different direction.  I used my clocks embossing folder with some Tim Holtz distress cardstock with a kraft center.  Then I sanded it to reveal more of the embossing, trimmed the panel and mounted on on kraft cardstock.  A sentiment from Hero Arts is embossed on vellum with Liquid Platinum.

Distress paper and sanding means this can enter the challenge at Addicted to CAS - Distress, and I'm also sending it to Seize the Birthday with the Masculine topping.

Thanks for stopping by.




8 comments:

cm said...

Clever you, Bobby to use your EF so brilliantly! Fabulous! I have some clock stamps (NBUS) and can't figure out where I stored them! Gahhh...You've given me incentive to look harder!
Hugs~c

Nonni said...

Great card, Bobby! I like this embossing folder and the cool grey colors. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

lostinpaper said...

Eeeeeek, now I can't get that song out of my head lol. The sanded clocks are genius, what a fab effect!

Kelly Griglione said...

What a great sentiment to pair with your embossing folder! Love your sanding too ... it's such a "guy" texture to go along with the masculine colors.

Anita in France said...

How cool, Bobby ... the sanded grey against kraft is fabulous ... and what a brilliant sentiment to go with it ... love that Liquid Platinum! So happy to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Bonnie said...

Love how you've embossed and sanded these clocks! Perfect sentiment too! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!

Hannelie said...

Wow! I LOVE this card Bobby!
Thank you so much for playing at Seize the birthday!

LilyPuss Cards said...

Great effect! thanks for joining us at ATCAS