Thursday, October 12, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #67

I was looking at my challenge list and realized I hadn't checked out this week's Inspired By All the Little Things.  With Darnell as host, and Bonnie as guest designer, I had to make a card so that's what I've been doing this morning.  Here's the inspiration photo.

I was inspired by the little white pumpkins and fall leaves.

The word die from CP was cut three times which explains the blurriness.  Some patterned paper for the leaves,  pumpkins and something for them to sit on was all I needed to pull it together.

Thanks for dropping by. I may be back later with more cards after I retake the photos.  Even with the light box and photo editing program, they aren't turning out as well as I'd like.  It's amazing how things change when seeing them on the big screen.  And some things barely visible to the naked eye look like big mistakes. 



6 comments:

Anita in France said...

Warm and deliciously cosy, Bobby ... the plaid sentiment and leaves really have those fabulous white pumpkins popping against the kraft! Hugs, Anita :)

Darnell said...

Oh, stop, Bobby! I've never seen you make a big mistake and I doubt that I will! You're too good! These white punkins and their warm and spicy pp is perfect for fall and a perfect take on the inspiration photo! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

I'm smitten with the cozy patterned paper you used on the word die and base for your pretty little pumpkins! Marvelous card Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

Mad for the plaid, Bobby... thanks for sharing it with me!
Not a mistake to be seen here on my screen, your card, and pumpkins are darling! I'm so happy to see a little sunshine today - gloomy days don't help with our photos, right?
=]
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo, Bobby!

cm said...

Your card looks great from my perspective! I'm crushing over those white pumpkins...
Hugs~c